An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Educator to join Peppercorn Children & Families mobile pre-school, at South Maroota and Wisemans Ferry.
The successful candidate will have:
- Approved Certificate III Children’s Services or significant progress towards completion
- Experience in an approved education and care service
- Knowledge and understanding of the National Quality Standards and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Demonstrated experience in supporting curriculum development and documenting children’s learning and development
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to relate effectively with children and their families
- Effective Communication and inter-personal skills
- Commitment to ongoing professional learning
- A first aid qualification that is approved by ACEQA that includes applying first aid, emergency asthma management and an anaphylaxis management
- CHCPRT001 – Identify and respond to children and young people at risk
- Demonstrated understanding of child protection issues
- Demonstrated general computer literacy and proficiency
- Current Class C NSW Drivers Licence (unrestricted)
- A National Criminal History Check and Working With Children check must be completed and cleared before employment may commence
This role is a permanent part-time a copy of the position description can be accessed on our website – CLICK HERE
Peppercorn is committed to ensuring child safety and wellbeing and as such, pre-employment screening including working with children’s checks and national criminal record checks will be conducted. Please note applicants must provide:
- a covering letter that addresses the essential and desirable criteria as outlined in the position description.
- a copy of your current resume
Applications can be made by email to email@example.com. Applications close Monday 12th April 2021
Position Vacant: CASUAL DRIVERS NEEDED
Peppercorn Community Transport is seeking a dynamic and innovative team player who is committed to providing transport services that promote wellness and enablement for our broad client base – people who are over the age of 65 and those who have been assessed as transport disadvantaged.
This position requires a strong commitment to working with people as well as excellent driving skills and driving record plus demonstrated experience in driving various sized buses.
Peppercorn Community Transport provides subsidised transport for people referred to us by My Aged Care, and for people assessed as “transport disadvantaged.” Peppercorn Community Transport connects Hawkesbury residents to the services they need
This is a casual position that has a wide range of varied hours across the working week.
The successful applicant will have:
- Sound people and time management skills
- A willingness to learn and to take instruction
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines
- Experience with clients of various abilities
- Flexible availability with work hours
- An ability to operate effectively in an autonomously as well as within a team
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Competence with technology – tablet and mobile phone
- Class LR Licence
- Working with Children Check for paid employment
- Public Passenger Vehicle Driver Authority
- Satisfactory driving record – RMS printout of history required
- Current First Aid certificate
- Sound knowledge of the Hawkesbury Local Government Area
- A vehicle with fully comprehensive insurance
- Experience with safe transporting of mobility aids such as 4-wheel walkers and wheelchairs
A Criminal History Check will be conducted prior to offer for employment. A clearance outcome is required,
For the full position description and application procedures CLICK HERE
Applicants must provide a covering letter addressing the essential and desirable criteria and your resume outlining your professional experience to date.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Applications close Monday 19 April 2021. For more information contact Dianne Pausey, Community Connections Team Leader on 02 4504 7022.
Looking to get involved in your local community? Do you enjoy working with children and families? Do you have a friendly and empathetic attitude that would make a difference to families?
Join us as a LINCS Family Support Volunteer. Our Volunteers are:
- Are members of the local community
- Are committed to supporting local families
- Have completed a volunteer training program
- Are provided with mandatory child protection training
- Are willing to attend other mandatory training as required
- Are provided with ongoing support
- Have a Working With Children Check and a National Criminal Check
If you are interested in this opportunity to volunteer, please contact Elaine at Peppercorn Children & Families. Call 02 4577 9804 or email email@example.com.
Send us an email
For more information