Peppercorn Parenting Programs
Triple P – Positive Parenting Program
Become a confident parent today. Triple P is one of the most effective and ways you can learn how to handle any parenting situation. Triple P offers flexible, practical skills and strategies.
It’s backed by decades of research and has already helped more than 4 million children and their parents.
You too can raise confident, competent, resilient children.
1-2-3 Magic Parenting
The 1-2-3 Magic program keeps parents in charge and is proven to be effective, produces results quickly!
This program gives you the tools on:
• How to handle challenging behaviours
• Using emotion coaching to encourage good behaviour
• Understanding your child’s stages of development.
Circle of Security
This program is based on decades of research about how secure parent-child relationships can be supported and strengthened.
This program gives you the tools to:
• Support your child’s ability to successfully manage emotions
• Enhance your child’s self esteem
• Understand your child’s emotional world by learning to read their emotional needs.
Learn how to massage your infant and develop your confidence in noticing and understand your baby’s needs.
Bookings are essential for all programs. Child minding is usually available.
Making the most of everyday moments, the Play Power program is ideal for families with infants and toddlers.
• Understand why play is necessary for healthy brain development
• Understand how your child grows and develops
• Make the most of everyday routines to promote your child’s overall growth, curiosity and enjoyment.
Eat it to Beat it
Eat It to Beat It is a Cancer Council sponsored program designed to increase the amount of fruit and vegetables you enjoy eating.
Aimed at families with primary school aged children, this program is run in local primary schools.
Link to newsletter
Link to brochure
Send us an email
For more information